First Antique Show Of The Season

The season has officially begun! On Saturday, I hit up the Aberfoyle Spring Special and scored a vintage West German pottery planter and a couple records, Tattoo You by the Rolling Stones and 5150 by Van Halen.

Old Stuff

West German pottery is becoming scarce so I was pleased to pick this piece up for $10. The dealer told me a collector's guide was just published (or about to be published, I'm not sure) so he thinks it's going to gain popularity and prices will jump. Good thing I started collecting it eight years ago. What can I say? I'm a trend setter.

Next weekend is the first of the Flamboro shows and just a couple weeks after that is Christie, with the May 2-4 - prime garage sale weekend - in between. I may need to move to a bigger place.

0 comments: