Boot Camp - Week 8

You may be wondering, what happened to Week 7? Well, the last couple weeks have been a bit of a blur and I missed a session or two. But I stayed on track by squeezing in a couple runs and a climb up the CN Tower and made it to both sessions in
Week 8.

Monday's session felt awesome. I killed it. Wednesday's session was a bit tougher but I still worked surprisingly hard considering I'd been up late the night before. And then it was time for the final weigh-in. I'm pleased with my results.

Weight lost: 5lbs
Body fat lost: 8.5lbs
Lean muscle gained: 3.5lbs
Total inches lost: 6

I feel so much stronger than when I started and there's been a huge increase in my energy. I'm excited to keep it up but I want to try something different. I get bored so easily so it's important to keep things fresh to stay motivated. So I'm going to do the Couch to 5K program. I've already tried out a few runs but now I'm going to start over and commit to three runs a week. If I stick to it, I may be able to run 30 minutes solid by the end of the year. I won't be disappointed if it takes me longer though. This is the first time I've tried running so I don't really know what to expect.

0 comments: