Boot Camp - Week 5

Boot camp was awesome this week! I'm feeling really strong and worked hard through both sessions. That's not to say that it's getting easy. I've yet to go through a class where at some point I didn't think, "Please let this be over!" But that's the whole point. Boot camp is group training and the role of the trainer is to push you harder than you would yourself.

I'm proud to say that I finally found time for a third workout this week. I went for a run (a run/walk, really) for the first time ever. Running has never appealed to me in the past but I felt the desire to try something different and it was really fun. Once boot camp is over at the end of the month I might try the Couch to 5K program, which should take me until Christmas.

Anyway, the last thing on my mind right now is exercise. I'm full of turkey, cake and wine, flaked out on the couch with the siblings, watching Murder Party in preparation for Halloween.

0 comments: