Sometimes I Get Obsessed

Sometimes the urge to create hits me and I become completely obsessed with a project (or two, or three). Everything else falls to the side - I don't cook, I don't clean, I stay in my pajamas until 2:00pm - and I can't quit until the urge is satisfied. This weekend was one of those times. It started Friday night with virtual projects. I downloaded more apps for my iPod touch and did some major housekeeping on my multiple social media and email accounts. That continued on Saturday morning before I switched over to crafts. Once my iPod touch was all set up, the next step was to create an awesome case for it. Figured I'd make one for my old iPod too, while I was at it. Any excuse to play with my felt and vintage fabric scraps, really. The results were totally worth it, if I do say so myself.

iPod Cozies

iPod Cozies

And now, with a sense of accomplishment, I can return to my regular everyday activities like eating, showering and dressing.

0 comments: