Morning Rush

There are prostitutes in my neighbourhood. This doesn't bother me. The prostitutes were here long before I was. And it tends to be the same small group of women. I recognize most of them by now. They work along Strachan in the early evening, rush hour basically, servicing the commuter Johns on their way to the Gardiner and home to the 905.

Anyway, on Friday morning I had to leave for work extra early and was surprised to see one of the women working the corner at 6:30am. Makes sense, I guess - there's a morning rush hour too.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Ha! It may interest you to know that between 7-8 is apparently one of the busiest times for phone sex lines - apparently men getting a quickie in before work. BTW, it's your sister, in case my ID doens't show up. It's been a long time...