Goodbye!

You have probably noticed that I haven't been posting much lately. It's mainly because I've been busy. Seriously, this has been an action-packed summer full of cottage weekends, parties, dinners, theater, movies, concerts (including backstage at White Stripes, woo!), biking, blading, frisbee - you name it!

But there's another reason too. I simply lost interest. Not in blogging in general, but in this blog specifically. It started as an experiment - a dip of my toe into the Web 2.0 pool in order to learn a thing or two. And I intentionally kept the subject matter very broad so I would never have a lack of things to write about. Now, 2 1/2 years later the experiment has worked and I have developed a fair amount of knowledge in the area of social media. As a result, I feel this blog has run its course. It's time to focus if I want to further my experiment and continue to learn.

So, fair readers, I announce the new blog...


If you would like to know more about my motivation, check out the inaugural post.

No doubt the new blog will not be of interest to everyone. If you're looking for photos of Benjer or updates on the new cottage, you won't find them there. But that's okay, cause I know who you are and you're already on my Facebook Friends list.

0 comments: