Multislacking

Haven't been keeping up on my blogging lately cause I've been way too busy multislacking. Not enough hours in the day to waste time only one thing. I've got to engage in as many distractions as possible, as much as possible. So I talk on the phone while checking my email, read blogs while IMing my friends and listening to podcasts, download movies while playing my DS Lite, workout while listening to my ipod and watching TV. Does it matter that none of these activities are actually productive? Not as long as I feel productive.


1 comments:

Mat-E said...

I barely had time to check your blog as I simultaneously cleaned old attachments from my email inbox, tidied the top of my desk, and checked phone messages from last week while texting my wife about our trip to Boston next month. Oh look! it's almost lunchtime!