Tags - The New Hotness

OK, so technorati tags are totally the old hotness. But I'm only just now getting on board.

My original purpose for starting this blog was to learn a bit about the technology. I work in the interactive world so I wanted to see what the big deal was. Had no idea I would end up maintaining my blog so regularly (sort of) and for so long. And now it's time for the next wave. Gonna add some shiny new features and see if I can't boost my stats as a result.

Check it - folksonomy is the new taxonomy.

Edit March 3, 2008 - Technorati tags got me nowhere. Now that Blogger has a Label feature, I'm going back and relabeling all my old posts (including this one). I think it will be more useful to use tags (labels) as a way for users to navigate within my blog, rather than a method for driving traffic to it. Once I'm done, I'll probably write a post about it for my other blog.


2 comments:

Erin said...

I don't know what this means. You are cool. I think. What?

Darrell Heaps said...

You go Jill, work them Tags!