LMAO

Last night, I went out for dinner to a little neighbourhood vietnamese place with four good friends. I don't know what it was - the company, the beer, the stir-craziness, the antibiotics and nasonex - but it seemed like every other word set off uncontrollable laughter until tears were streaming down our faces. Can't even remember all the funny things that were said. And even if I could, I'm sure they wouldn't seem nearly as funny in the light of day. The other patrons must have thought we were all high.

Times like that are the best. You can't orchestrate them, but when they happen - pure gold!


"Parallel bisectors."
"Mmm, that's hot!"



1 comments:

Mat-E said...

Remember the Air Canada 'purselet', and the purse tree with little branches, and little purselets bursting forth? That's all I can remember...