Awesome Mixed Tape #4

This mix was inpired by my stoner hippie phase, waaay back in the day. That's right, I had that phase. I even saw the Dead. Twice. I know, you can hardly believe it cause I'm so punk, right?

Actually, I can't take credit for this one. I think I have managed to recreate a mix made for me by my stoner hippie boyfriend at the time.


Are You Kind?
  1. Grantchester Meadows - Pink Floyd
  2. Mother Nature's Son - The Beatles
  3. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
  4. Summerday Sands - Jethro Tull
  5. Samba Pa Ti - Santana
  6. Box of Rain - The Grateful Dead
  7. Wond'ring Aloud - Jethro Tull
  8. On the Turning Away - Pink Floyd
  9. Brokedown Palace - The Grateful Dead
  10. Black Water - The Doobie Brothers
  11. Fire and Rain - James Taylor
  12. Wot's... Uh the Deal - Pink Floyd
  13. Blackbird - The Beatles
  14. Ripple - The Grateful Dead
  15. Mood for a Day - Yes
  16. South City Midnight Lady - The Doobie Brothers
  17. Uncle John's Band - The Grateful Dead

0 comments: