Awesome Mixed Tape #3

Inspired by my new favourite podcast (and dying to try my new lightscribe CD burner), I assembled the following collection of exotic cocktail tunes. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go mix something tall and fruity in which to place a paper umbrella.

Cocktail Hour at the Tiki Room
  1. Latin-Esque - Esquivel
  2. Mambo Pachuco - Perez Prado
  3. Jungle Flower - Martin Denny
  4. Girl from Impanema - Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto
  5. Taboo - Arthur Lyman
  6. I Want to be Happy Cha Cha - Enoch Light
  7. Yellow Bird - Arthur Lyman
  8. Quizas Quizas Quizas - Perez Prado
  9. Taki Rari - Yma Sumac
  10. Calcutta - Les Baxter
  11. Jungle Drums - Martin Denny
  12. Memories of Madrid - Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass
  13. Summer Samba - Walter Wanderley
  14. Sway - Perez Prado & Rosemary Clooney
  15. Caravan - Arthur Lyman
  16. Brazil - Enoch Light
  17. Bella Morra - Esquivel
  18. Nature Boy - Nat King Cole
  19. April in Portugal - Les Baxter
  20. Quiet Village - Martin Denny
  21. Patricia - Perez Prado
  22. Adios - Perez Prado & Rosemary Clooney

0 comments: