Support Kids Help Phone

On Sunday, May 1, I will be participating in the Toronto Bell Walk for Kids Help Phone as part of my sisters’ team, The Falcons (Go Falcons!).

You know the deal… every pledge I raise will help ensure Kids Help Phone can be there 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help kids deal with serious problems, such as suicide, bullying, loneliness and abuse… blah, blah, blah…

But the real reason you should pledge me is so I can raise more money than my sisters, thus putting them to shame (In your faces, Erin and Kelly!)

Click here to make a secure online donation and a tax receipt will be sent to you by email. Each dollar will put me that much closer to walking a smug victory lap around my sisters on May 1. Plus, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you have backed a winner in a long-standing and occasionally ugly sibling rivalry.

Look for The Falcons on the evening news after the event. We’ll be the team wearing pictures of tigers on our shirts (our team mascot – don’t ask).

1 comments:

Erin said...

Team Falcon rules!